What information do we collect?
• When you visit the Website we collect certain information about you and your visit.
• We collect credit card information from you where applicable, in order to facilitate your purchase of items from the LaBare store.
• We collect individually-identifiable personal information (“PII” or “Personal Data”) that you provide to us such as your name, e-mail address, street address and telephone number. You supply us this PII when you purchase something from us online, send us email, answer an online survey or questionnaire, or forward, upload, or download content (such as photographs) from our Website. We generally collect PII on our registration and order forms when you sign up to receive products or services from the Website.. We may also collect information from our online surveys such as age, gender and income level.
• In addition to Personal Data we also collect non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our Website that allow us to track the number of visitors we receive and the way they navigate through our site. This non-personally identifiable data includes information about the web site the visitor arrived from and departs to as well as the IP address of the computer being used to access our web site and the first and second level domain names of the visitor’s email address (where applicable). While it may be possible to correlate this information to particular individuals, we do not do so, and we limit our use of this information to its aggregate form reflecting all visitors to our site. We may share this aggregated information with other third parties.
What do we do with the information we collect?
• We use credit card and/or other financial information that you provide us to fulfill your order or request. We do not otherwise store or maintain this information. LaBare takes reasonable precautions in order to ensure the safety and security of our customer’s online transactions.
• We use personal information and other demographic or profile information you provide to us to provide you with information about LaBare, some of our partners and third party companies in which we think you may be interested; and to contact you when necessary.
• We use IP addresses and anonymous demographic information in the aggregate to share with advertisers and market researchers, and to improve the design of our Website so as to better serve our customers. We do not drill down into anonymous demographic information in order to analyze and/or collect personal information from these sources. However, we reserve the right to do so in order to investigate unlawful conduct and/or breaches of this Policy.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
• LaBare may transfer Personal Data to an affiliate or third party as part of a transfer of business assets. Such a transfer would be within the scope of this Policy so long as the affiliate or third party agrees to continue to maintain use and storage of Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
Is the information submitted in Public Forums confidential?
• No. The Website may offer chat rooms, forums, message boards, and other opportunities to post or upload content onto the Website to our users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
• Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information and you do so at your own risk.
• From time to time we may accept photographs submitted by visitors to our site. All submitted photographs are accepted by LaBare with the submitter’s express representation that such submissions do not violate any third party’s rights. In addition, all submitted photographs are submitted with the submitter’s understanding that the photographs may be used by LaBare without limitation or remuneration both on this Website and in all other aspects of its business. Unless you accept these conditions, you should not submit any personal photograph.
What about Third Party Links?
• If you believe that LaBare has acted inconsistently with this Policy, please notify us at the address listed below and we will try to resolve your concern.
LaBare II, Inc
2102 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, Texas 75220