Did You Know?
Fun Facts about LaBare
- Labare Dallas was the first “the ladies” club in the world, opening on August 13, 1978
- At its inceptions dancers used to put a nickle in a jukebox machine to place the song to do their show.
- Over 10,000 male have tried to be dancers in Labare Dallas since the beginning of the club.
- There are 4 Labare Clubs in the world: Dallas, Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Houston
- Joe Maginello from Magic Mike, True Blood, have directed and produced Labare Dallas documentary in 2014.
- LaBare Dallas has always been the #1 girls night out venue in the world. Among many celebrities celebrating their bachelorette parties at LaBare Dallas are: Jessica Simpson, Anna Nicole Smith, Tanya Tucker and Dottie West.
- LaBare Dallas dancers were performing on the stage in Magic Mike XXL movie. Magic Mike XXL is an American comedy-drama film directed by Gregory Jacobs. It is the sequel to 2012 film Magic Mike. Producers: Reid Carolin, Channing Tatum, Gregory Jacobs, Nick Wechsler
- Every Labare Dallas dancer rehearse over 20 hours a week to put the best performance onstage.
- Among the Labare dancers you could find lots of professionals including lawyers, doctors, book writers, actors, firefighters, personal fitness trainers, US Marines and Rangers.
- In November of each year Labare Dallas hosts an event equivalent to Superbowl of Male Entertainment Industry called Strip Off. 50-100 Dancers from all over the world compete for a number one place!